Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Nail Polish Review


Sephora FormularX Nail Polish Review

 As some of you may know I am a nail junky, I always want to try the latest products. As soon as I found out that Sephora had a new nail polish line I wanted to get my hands on one, but as I live in England it not that easy. when I found out my parents were join to New York, I was able to get one and test it out!





Equinox




I was very impressed with this polish, I would say for this colour you defiantly need two coats. It lasts a lot longer when you wear a top coat. With out a top coat it lasted about 4 days but with a top coat it lasts about 6 days. The glitter is very fine so it create an iridescent look but also its not a pain to take off. The packaging is very sleek and the brush is very easy to use.


Thankyou for reading
it was my pleasure to write
Hannah xx





No comments:

Post a Comment