Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Zoella Beauty

If you have read one of my other post you will know that I am a massive fan of you tubers. When I heard about Zoella beauty I couldn't wait to check it out. I  still yet to try any of the products but my sister was kind enough to buy me the makeup bag! 

The size and shape is great, you can also fit a lot more then you think you can. I'm using mine as a pencil case at the moment just to test it out. At a very affordable price of £8 I think it's a great makeup bag.

Thankyou for reading
It was my pleasure to write
Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I've spotted this in Superdrug but haven't bought anything from the range yet (terrible I know) but I have so many things I want to buy!! :)

    Layla xx
    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I am still yet to try any thing else from the line but I know the feeling as there are always new product releases!!

      Delete