Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

ALS

What is ALS?


I'm sure that you have all seen the latest crazys in fund-raising, the ice bucket challenge. When I herd about this I was interested to see what it was all about, I had never herd of ALS before which I'm sure that most of you can agree with me. I never thought I would get nominated to do it but I was wrong, the other day my friend nominated me to do it I know that you are meant to compleat it within 24hours but my grandparents are looking after me at the moment (or I'm looking after them I cant work it out)


Joey Graceffas (how is a great you tuber) gaves some information on ALS.

So I desided before I go ahead with the challenge I wanted to find out what ALS acturaly was:

  • It mans that you can no longer send messages to your musles meaning that eventually you cant move them.
  • It affects the nurse cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
  • It eventually leaves to death.
  • To start of it meanly only effects your arms, legs, mouth and breathing.
  • There is no cure at the moment but there are things you can do to help maintain the situation.

Hope you now can see why your money is so important and that you now understand why you are throwing buckets of water over you heads.









click here to donate


Sorry this is not a normal blog post and that is a bit  but I really thought it was an important topic. I tag anyone who reads this and wants to do it.

Thankyou for reading
it was my pleasure to write
Hannah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment