Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Battle of the Micellar Waters

Loreal Micellar water or Garnier Micellar water

When it comes to taking of my makeup I used to just use makeup wipes, but when I decovered micellar water my life changed! 

Loreal skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution



This retails at around £4.99 in a 200ml bottle. It claims to dissolve makeup, unclog pores and remove impurities and lastly to tone and sooth skin. I would say for my skin it only really removed the makeup and soothes skin, I didn't see and noticeable difference in my pores. As for the smell it has quite a strange smell but is not of putting. When you first put apply it to your face it is a little sticky but that soon fades away, after woulds it makes the face feel smooth and the smell has gone. Over all it works very well at getting all traces of makeup, for taking of eye makeup it dose work but I prefer to use a eye makeup remover.


Garnier micellar cleansing water





This one also retails at £4.99, but is bottle contains 400ml which they say is 200 uses. This one claims to remove makeup, cleanses and soothes, it also says it is stables for sensitive skin. I would say that it does every thing that it says it will which is very pleasing. Just like the other one it starts off it feels slightly sticky on then the skin but within a few seconds it is gone and you are left with makeup free smooth skin! As for the smell I would say it basically dosent  have one which is good. Just like the other one it is excellent at taking of your face makeup but it is not as good with eye makeup so again I would still use a separate makeup remover for the eyes. I would recommend this and I think it should be a staple in someones skincare routine.

As you may be able to tell I would recommend the Garnier micellar cleansing water purely because you get more for your money and it docent have a strong smell. Sorry that you have been waiting for this so long but is finally here! I hope you found this useful.

Thank you for reading,
its my pleasure to write.
Hannah xx











No comments:

Post a Comment