Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

First Impressions

My first impressions on the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h

Most of you don't no but it is my birthday today and one of the presents I got from my sister what the Maybelline gel eyeliner in back. I had never tried a gel liner before so I thought it was about time. 


This is what it looks like when you take it out of the box you get the pot with the eyeliner in and then a small travel size brush.

From the box it claims to have a gel formula which it does. it is meant to last for 24hours with no transfer with strong pigmentation with easy application.


When first applying I found it went on smoothly and it was very pigmented, I used the brush that came with it and surprisingly it made putting on eyeliner every easy as in the past I have always struggled with it.






After 4 hours
 So from looking at the mirror it looks basically the same ashen I first put it on so it has dried to a mat black. It has not transferred or smudged which is amazing. So far I am very impressed!



After another 4 hours
After 8 hours from when I first put the eyeliner on I can see for the mirror that the colour has faded a bit but there is still smudging or transferring. Well I am still very impressed!

lastly another 4 hours
So finally after 12 hours of wearing the eye liner I can see that this time it looks a little more faded then last time but also it has transferred a little on the crease of my eyelid considering my eyelids are quite oily and most eyeliners smudge with in an hour this has done surprisingly well. Ohh and one other thing to add when taking it of I suggest an eye makeup remover as I think with a face wipe it could be quite tricky.



Just a little picture of me on my birthday wearing the eyeliner!



Over all for a drugstore gel eyeliner that is only £7.99 I think it is great! I would defiantly recommend this for first time buyers of makeup or gel eyeliner users. Hope you like this type of blog and please comment down below if you have any ideas about what I could write in the future. 

Thankyou for reading,
it was my pleasure to write.

Hannah xx





1 comment:

  1. Great post and you look so beautifully<3

    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete