Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Thanks Apple

Quick Update


This is just a short update kinda thing I have a post coming up soon so don't worry.

 About two days a go, my mac book air laptop keyboard broke due to water damage, we took it to the apple store and first of all the service was very good, as we didn't no you had to book an appointment they still saw use within 20 minuets. Then they said that they had to change one part of the keyboard which would be £150, if that didn't work then they would call us and we would have to then change another part and that would be around £350! They said it would be around 3 to 5 days.That evening around 8 o'clock we had an email from apple telling use that my laptop had been fixed and was ready to pick up! So we picked it up the next day and it was back to its amazing self.

I basically wanted to recommend the apple service and say thank you. I am not being sponsored to say this I am generally pleased with the survive. There will be a normal blog coming soon so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading,
its my pleasure to write

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment