Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

BarryM Collection

My BarryM Nail Polish Collection 

If you know me then you will know that I have a nail polish obsession. I started collecting nail polish sine about 10 and over the years my collection has grown. My favourite brand for nail polish is BarryM this is because they are an affordable price starting at just £2.99 and they are good quality polishes.

Oranges,Reds and Pinks
(left-right)
Mango, Coral, Bright red, Shocking pink, 2013 limited addition, Grapefruit, Dragon
Favourite- Dragon

Red glitter and Pink glitter
 
(left-right)
Red glitter, Pink sapphire glitter, Crystal glaze336, Pink iridescent
Favourite- Pink iridescent 



Purples, Blues, a Blue glitter and Greens
(left-right)
Berry ice cream, Bright purple, Indigo, Aqua glitter, Guava, Blue moon, Mint green 
Favourite-Berry ice cream


Multi coloured glitter
(left-right)
2012 limited addition, 2013 limited addition
I like both of them the same.


Blacks and Black glitters
(left-right)
Expresso, Black, Black multi glitter, Gold mine glitter
Favourite- Expresso


Silver Glitter, Gold Glitter and Bronze glitter
(left-right)
Silver multi glitter, Diamond glitter, Yellow top pas glitter, 2013 limited addition, Duchess
Favourite-Diamond glitter


Whites, Nudes and Yellows
(left-right)
Matt white, Nude, Truffle, 2013 limited addition  
Favourite- Nude


If you want to see any swatches of these colours there are lots on my Instagram @hanzies_cook . I would also like to say I'm not being sponsored to do this or am I trying to brag, I hope you can understand that it is just a passion (maybe addiction). Sorry for the quality of pictures and if there are any spelling mistakes.

Thankyou for reading
its my pleasure to write x
Hannah xx









1 comment: